The health and safety of our Roadside Rescuers and our customers is our top priority.
It is the intent of RSR Technologies Ltd. to comply with all laws within the applicable jurisdiction of service. We must be aware of conditions in any work areas that can produce injuries, as no Roadside Rescuer is required to work at a job, he or she knows is not safe.
Your cooperation in detecting hazards and controlling them is a condition of your service agreement. Report immediately any situation beyond your ability or authority to correct.
Health and safety in our business must be central to our operation. The prevention of occupationally-induced injuries is of such consequence that it will be given precedence over operating productivity whenever necessary.
RSR Technologies Ltd encourages open communication on health and safety issues. Open communication is essential to providing an accident-free and productive work environment.
- You are responsible to comply with all rules and regulations within the applicable jurisdiction and to continuously practice safety while performing your duties.
- Do not hesitate to seek assistance for guidelines regarding safety procedures and potential hazards.
In case of a medical emergency call 911 immediately.
- Report any incident, injury, or hazard promptly and thoroughly. RSR Technologies Ltd will investigate every accident to find out what caused it and to correct the problem so that it won’t happen again.
- Any concerns or near misses should also be reported.
- Report any acts of violence or harassment.
To submit report follow the in App path Menu > Incident Report
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment):
While providing service as a Roadside Rescuer, safety is of the utmost importance. Working in potentially dangerous places such as highways or busy roads can often become more unsafe due to poor weather conditions.
The use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) can help you stay safe while you are out Rescuing! Here is a listing of equipment required for all services:
- Safety vest
- CSA approved steel-toe boots
- Safety helmet
- Work gloves
- Protective eyewear
With the ongoing global pandemic, the health and safety of our Roadside Rescuers and our customers continues to be our top priority, here are some of the steps we are taking to help ensure everyone’s safety:
- Limit physical contact between Roadside Rescuer’s and customers, no hand shaking.
- Masks should be worn where physical distancing isn’t possible or when indoors and in accordance with local guidelines.
- Roadside Rescuer’s will not be able to provide transportation. Anyone in need of a tow will need to arrange their own mode of transportation from the service area.
Working conditions for Rescuers:
- Where possible, work in a well-lit area and use flash lights when required.
- Possession of weapons is strictly prohibited.
- Fighting and skylarking is strictly prohibited.
- Rescuers are responsible to purchase their own tools and safety equipment.
- For battery boosts, jumper cables are not permitted, you must use a car battery charger.
- It is the rescuer’s responsibility to manage these tools properly and report any faulty use diligently.
- Smoking in forbidden areas with highly flammable /combustible gases and other materials is strictly prohibited.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Consuming alcohol or illegal drugs that cause impairment or intoxication or possession of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited during working hours as a Roadside Rescuer.
Violation of any safety rules may lead to the removal of being a user.
Version 1.2, January 2021